Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ben and his disease

Ben is being stupid, he should get treatment for his disease. I understand that he feels that he doesn't have a future or what ever, but why won't he get it into his head that he should except the therapy and get better!! This bugs me soooo much. I feel really bad for his family and everyone around him because they are so close to each other. How will his mom react in the end? I bet she'll go psycho and do something crazy. I know he will die in the end, but I wish they would make an alternate ending so he DOESN'T die.

2 comments:

  1. I agree he should get treatment and tell his family what is going on. I know his family will be sad and his mom might go crazy but they need to know. The treatment might make him live longer and feel better. I also think there should be anther ending. This book is going to make me cry I just know it. I better get a supply of tissues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i will cry too.. but like i said it's up to him and everybody knows that he would be treated differantly. Just thinking about peoplelooing down on y makes my stomach churn. >:(

    ReplyDelete