Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I dont' like little wolf!!!!!

I think he is being sooooooooooo mean by pulling Dallas into this, as it is he's going to be upsetting his family, his coach, his team, and now he'll have to leave Dallas. I think it is selfish of him to pull other people into his choice, because i don't care it he wants to decided to not get treatment, but he needs to stop pulling others into it. It's mean because once he dies it's over for him, except for Dallas she will always wonder if she ever really loved him and will think shje could have done something to help. It's hard when someone you love dies you always find a way to blame yourself. I feel like t's a bad thing for him to do. or is it? maybe he wanted to feel loved and be loved, i don't know, what do you guys think?

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you meagan, he should brake up with her before it's to late, but not to soon because she'll think it's what the talked about the night that he slept over. But as soon as a good chance comes, he should take it. Then tell at least his brother that he is dying because it seems like if any one is effected the most by it, it's him. He'll probably stop doing football and loos his football scholarship because he will stop once ben dies and then... I can't even say it, he may even get messed up emotionally sooooo badly that he will stop football forever!!! The reason why I am coming to the conclusion is because I've seen to many dramatic movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is clearly loved by his brother, the coach, and even his mom even through she is messed up you can tell she loves him. So if he doesn't feel love he is blind. I also think that bring Dallas into this is going to hurt her so hard in the end. I feel bad about what happened to Dallas and that her first time was with her uncle. I couldn't belive that she totally trusted him by telling him her secret. Dallas is in love with him and this is going to end so bad for her. I almost don't want to read the ending. I'M GOING TO CRY. D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls, you are doing such excellent thinking here. I love that you are worried about Dallas and his brother.

    I have to think that if I had cancer, I would be such a mess, I might not think about others...I would be tempted to just think about what I wanted and how I could be loved.

    Do you think that is selfish? Or is it trying to preserve some sense of sanity???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's still selfish. because i seems that he's going crazy not telling anyone becasue he had to make up Hey-Soo so he could talk to some one.That's just my opinion :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Meagan
    I mean I could see if your trying to stay sane but if you ask me he seems pretty sane enough so he should be able to stop and think about how everyone else is going to feel after he is gone.

    ReplyDelete